Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello from the new Volunteer Coordinator

Namaste! My name is Sarah and I will be taking over the role of  PoD Volunteer and Charity Manager from Chrissy. I volunteered for PoD in Nepal in the summer of 2013 for 6 weeks and loved every minute. I am so excited to be back in Pokhara and delighted to be taking on this role. Over the next few days I will be getting to know the current volunteers, meeting some new ones and reacquainting myself with all the different placements that are on offer here!

The next year is looking to be a really exciting one in Nepal, with numerous festivals and celebrations coming up, as well as the ongoing opportunities at the placements. I am excited to be a part of the great things that PoD and the volunteers are doing here in Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment