Thursday, August 2, 2012

And it's a hello from me...

Hello and Namaste! My name is Chrissy, and I will be taking over the role of Volunteer and Charity manager. I am originally from the UK and have been living in Nepal for the passed 4 years doing a variety of things, but this is my first time living in Pokhara. I'm very excited to get to know Pokhara and the surrounding areas better. Over the next few weeks I will be visitng all our child care placements, teaching placements and sports coaching placements and meeting all our brillant volunteers. Please feel free to contact me if anyone has any Nepal related questions. I'm really looking forward to having all our volunteers out over the next few months and my year with PoD!

Mr 2010, trekking in the Annapurna Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment